The Scorpion is one of the Twelve Contrade of Remora. They are one of the three water signs of the Zodiac, and so is allied with the Fishes and the Crab. The Scorpion can be found in the south-eastern section of Remora.
During 1450, they had not won the Stellata in quite some time (not once in the last 50 years), and were nicknamed "Nonna" (grandmother) because of it. They managed to end their losing streak during the Stellata Straordinaria of 1450 with Manoush jockey and his horse.
People of the ScorpionEdit
- Antonio, previous horsemaster (during 1450)
- Ciro, one of Antonio's stableboys, implied to have joined the Manoush
- Giovanni, current horsemaster
- "Razzo" (meaning 'Rocket'), current jockey
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This information along with all in the template are from stravaganza.co.uk
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Sting in the Tail